Violence Against Women (VAW) Intervention Program
Helps people deal more effectively with a broad range of personal, relationship or social problems using professional and confidential counselling expertise.
If you want to know more about how the program will assist:
- Increasing self-esteem and independence;
- Stoping feelings of guilt or shame
- Helping with isolation;
- Defining dependency;
- Increasing understanding of a healthy relationship;
- Helping develop a safety plan for you and your children;
- Better understanding dynamics of abuse, power and control.