EAP (Employment Assitance Program)
In collaboration with companies, agencies and organizations, we create the best EAP to fit your counselling needs.
Services for employees and members of their immediate families include: Short-term, confidential, bilingual, face-to-face counselling to address a variety of personal and work-related challenges.
Services for the organizations:
- Management consultations
- Tailored wellness programs
- Workshop, seminars & lunch and learns
- Critical Incident Reduction Services
- Conflict Management Services
- Substance Abuse Assessments (SAP)
- Utilization and trends reports
Why invest in an EAP?
- Employees are your greatest asset. When they suffer, so does your organization.
- Personal problems interfere with job performance.
- EAP help employees overcome personal and work-related challenges in order to be more productive member for your team.
EAP help organizations with:
- Reduced absenteeism
- Fewer injuries
- Improved morale
- Increased employee satisfaction and productivity
- Better employee retention
- Fewer short-term disability claims
- Reduced health cost
- Increased cost savings
For general inquiries or to speak directly with the Intake Worker please call 705-524-9629; or contact us.
Note: A participation fee may apply.